Alcohol Rehab Center
Detox, Residential and Outpatient Services
For many people, alcohol is a normal part of their social life, but then there are some people that have an unhealthy relationship with alcohol use. As the most used and abused substances in America, alcohol is responsible for destroying thousands of lives across the country. At Lincoln Nova Vital Recovery, we understand how complicated and difficult alcohol abuse and addiction can be, and we want to provide every patient with a safe and warm environment in which to receive treatment for their addiction.
If you need help paying australianclinic1 for prescription medications, it’s important to talk to your doctor right away. Knowing that you are having money problems, he or she may give you some free samples of medications. In addition, the doctor may change the prescribed medication to a cheaper but no less effective one. Keep this in mind.
Am I An Alcoholic?
- Do you want to cut down or stop drinking entirely but can’t?
- Do you consume alcohol in larger amounts or for longer periods of time than you meant to?
- Do you spend a lot of time getting, using, or recovering from drinking alcohol?
- Do you have cravings and urges to drink?
- Is work, home, or school becoming unmanageable because of alcohol?
- Do you continue to drink, even when it causes problems in relationships?
- Have you given up important social, occupational, or recreational activities because of alcohol use?
- Do you drink again and again, even when it puts you in danger?
- Do you need to drink more to get the effect you want?
- Have you experienced withdrawal symptoms such as seizures, blackouts, tremors, etc.?